1. 주요 기사
* 챗봇이 직장 내 성희롱을 추적해준다; 금융계에서 인공지능 활용의 첫 걸음이 챗봇이다; Summary: Harassment in the workplace has been in the news more recently as victims are standing up more in a type of social movement. It turns out that artificial intelligence can contribute to this movement as chatbots are able to track down sexual harassment at work. Engineers designed the chatbot to question the location and time of the happening, check for witnesses, and maintaining anonymity. It may not be perfect, but a great starting point for artificial intelligence being applied in building a more transparent workplace.
* [This Chatbot is Helping People Track Harassment at Work](https://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyolson/2018/03/02/chatbot-spot-sexual-harassment-ai/#123cf62f4a51)
* [Chatbots just the beginning for AI in banking](http://www.afr.com/technology/chatbots-just-the-beginning-for-ai-in-banking-20180302-h0wxtn)
* 스마트 스피커 비서 비교하기: 시리, 알렉사, 구글 어시스턴트; 구글홈과 아마존 에코로 당신의 티비를 조정하기; 홈파드는 애플의 핵심 문제점의 예; 아마존과 구글 다시 전쟁 돌입하다 – 이번엔 스마트 홈전이다; 미래의 스마트홈은 말이식 티비와 뇌파 목욕탕을 지니다; 이 스마트홈은 당신의 노부모님을 보살펴준다; 알렉사 – 새로운 스마트홈 시험이 보여주는 프라이버시 문제점들; 스마트홈 오토메이션을 위한 알렉사의 5가지 최고 기술들; 스마트홈의 시대가 등장했다; 스마트홈이 가져오는 재앙에서 살아남는 법; 삼성과 보다폰, 스마트 홈을 위해 손 잡다; 스마트 홈의 수준을 높여주는 5개의 이노베이션; 당신과 함께 이동하는 스마트홈; 스마트홈에서 프라이버시란 환상일 뿐; 스마트홈에서 왜 와이파이 문제가 지속되나; Summary: The smart home is not a faraway abstract idea anymore. It has become reality with not just one piece of technology but with several competing technology including Apple’s Siri, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and more. As a consumer, it’s important to compare and weigh the pros and cons of each. For example, they have different settings and quality for listening to music, setting an appointment in the calendar, finding traffic news, doing online shopping, checking the news, and looking up flight times! What other differences, advantages, and problems can there be.
* [Smart speaker assistants compared: Siri vs. Alexa vs. Google Assistant](http://appleinsider.com/articles/18/03/05/smart-speaker-assistants-compared-siri-vs-alexa-vs-google-assistant)
* [How to Use Google Home or Amazon Echo to Control What’s on Your TV](https://fieldguide.gizmodo.com/how-to-use-google-home-or-amazon-echo-to-control-whats-1823385419)
* [The HomePod is a Prime Example of One of Apple’s Core Problems](https://www.forbes.com/sites/kevinmurnane/2018/03/04/the-homepod-is-a-prime-example-of-one-of-apples-core-problems/#7f2eef6611bd)
* [Amazon and Google Are Back to Feuding, This Time Over Smart Homes and Nest](https://gizmodo.com/amazon-and-google-are-back-to-feuding-this-time-over-s-1823491921)
* [Future Smart Homes will have Roll-up TVs, a Brain-wave Bath](http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/design/future-smart-homes-will-have-rollup-tvs-a-brainwave-bath-a8232406.html)
* [This smart home can look after your elderly relatives for you](https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/5674750/doro-smart-home-care-elderly-relatives/)
* [Alexa beware! New smart home tests reveal serious privacy flaws](https://internetofbusiness.com/alexa-beware-many-smart-home-devices-vulnerable-says-report/)
* [5 of the best Alexa-enabled devices for smart home automation](https://venturebeat.com/2018/02/26/5-of-the-best-alexa-enabled-devices-for-smart-home-automation/)
* [The age of the smart home is here](https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001271615/the-age-of-the-smart-home-is-here)
* [How to survive the smart home apocalypse](https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/how-to-survive-the-smart-home-apocalypse-txfx5wkwt)
* [Samsung and Vodafone team up for smart homes launch](https://www.itproportal.com/news/samsung-and-vodafone-team-up-for-smart-homes-launch/)
* [5 Innovations Taking the Smart Home to the Next Level](https://tech.co/5-innovations-smart-home-next-level-2018-03)
* [A Smart-Home that Travels with You!](https://www.yankodesign.com/2018/03/01/a-smart-home-that-travels-with-you/)
* [Privacy is only an illusion in a connected home](https://www.rcrwireless.com/20180305/analyst-angle/kagan-privacy-is-only-an-illusion-in-a-connected-home-tag9)
* [Why the smart home still has a Wi-Fi problem](https://staceyoniot.com/why-the-smart-home-still-has-a-wi-fi-problem/)
* 드론, 인공지능의 판을 바꾸는 요인; 농업 드론 전문가가 수익을 모으다; 산업 드론이 새로운 센서 네트웍이다; 드론과 개인 프라이버시; Summary: The use and application of drones is diverse, from within the photography field, to games, to mass industrial and military use. What we know for sure is that drones meeting artificial intelligence can greatly change multiple industries. Two of the fields that drones are expected to bring drastic changes to is agriculture and military. How drones can bring industrial change is worth being on watch for.
* [Drones: An Artificial Intelligence Game Changer](http://www.techzone360.com/topics/techzone/articles/2018/03/05/437323-drones-an-artificial-intelligence-game-changer.htm#)
* [Farming Drone Specialist Raises 3Million Pounds](http://www.bqlive.co.uk/agriculture/2018/03/05/news/farming-drone-specialist-raises-3m-30959/)
* [Industrial drones are the new ‘sensor network’](http://www.zdnet.com/article/aerial-drone-tech-industrial-drones-are-the-new-sensor-network/)
* [Drones and Personal Privacy](https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/drones-and-personal-privacy-52010/)
* 희소식이자 비소식 – 인공지능이 저렴해지고 있다; 인공지능의 발달이 사이버 범죄와 보안 위협을 가져올 수 있다; 인공지능이 인간을 지배할것인가? 그건 희박하지만 ATM기기에서 당신의 돈을 뺏을 수는 있다; Summary: Artificial intelligence is bound to become more mainstream and accessible in various and diverse fields but with it comes the drawbacks of possibility of increased cybercrime and security threats. The danger of getting personal information hacked and identity stolen is still lingering without being resolved in AI.
* Good News; AI is Getting Cheaper. That’s Also Bad News
* Growth of AI could boost cybercrime and security threats, report warns
* Will AI enslave the human race? Probably not, but it might jack you at the ATM